The 1st. Annual Costa Rica Blue Water Hunting Open will be held at Samara Beach/ Nicoya, on 19-23 January, 2009.
As organizer, I have been doing my best in order to offer to the participants the best competing conditions:
- January is the dry season, so that the sea is very calm, weather sunny and hot/ blue water guaranteed.
- The fishing zone (about 100 x 30 miles! ) is located in one of the best fishing area in the Central America Pacific Coast and January is the very high season for great pelagics.
- We will use sportfishing boats ( no panga! ) guided by well experienced Cpt. who know the place like the back of their hands.
- Lodging is located on the beach at hundred feet of the dock/ weigh-in station and in the best Samara resort.
- The prizes should be equal to the Open level…
By visiting the CR BWH Open 2009 website, you would get the whole INFO : prizes, rules, transportation, lodging, registering…
This first individual tournament is limited to 20 divers + 2 guest divers and should gather spearos from the Blue Planet : U.S.A., South Africa, Australia…
At last two TOP blue water hunters will do us the honor of coming as Guest Divers and of taking part to the Open :
The open is also a social meeting : so we’ll try to live « Pura Vida » and the diver’s families/ friends are very welcome.
A pretty stimulating challenge ahead!
Clear water and dive safe!
« To protect is also to know and to share! »